A form filler that fills all inputs on a page with fake/dummy data.
The purpose of this extension is to help developers and testers test forms quickly and easily.
This extension allows you to fill all form inputs (textboxes, textareas, radio buttons, dropdowns, etc.) with randomly generated and fake data.
This extension is a must for developers and testers who work with forms as it avoids the need for manually entering values in fields.
• Fills all text boxes in a form.
• Supports the maxlength property.
• Randomly selects radio buttons dropdown menus and checkboxes.
• Ignores CAPTCHA, hidden, disabled and readonly fields.
• Supports generating dummy data based on a regular expression.