A browser extension for fairylandgame.com
The sole purpose of this extension is adding quality of life functions to the browser game "FairyLand".
Learn more: https://github.com/thedanger1/Fairy-Ring
Note: This can only be used on the site itself, not Facebook!
★ Customizable! Easily change and configure settings to suite you. Pick your own colors, set your own messages, enhance your experience! Settings are synced across devices so long as you are logged in with the same email account.
★ Wildlife Calculations:
• This extension will look at a loaded garden page and calculate the estimated percent chance of wildlife in the garden, on a given plate, and the time period that a plate is able to receive new wildlife.
• Ability to embed the calculated information right into the page for easy decision making.
• Ability to change colors and the percentages that go with them.
★ Quality of life:
• Dark Theme
• Ability to hide gardens which do not currently contain food.
• Ability to automatically complete the snail and Magical Mushrooms games.
• Ability to click a plant directly to water it.
• Ability to set a custom message to automatically type on every visited garden (you will still have to hit "post"), along with a second message for if you happen to spot wildlife. You can include the name of the spotted wildlife in the message.
• Alchemy page settings can be automatically filled in and buttons added for convenience.
• Wildlife pages have a "open all gardens" button and "next" added at the top for convenience.
★ Android support (Only for Firefox app, search for "Fairy Ring" on the Firefox app store).
➤ FAQ: https://github.com/thedanger1/Fairy-Ring/blob/master/README.md#faq
➤ What's new?
- Currently in beta, expect frequent changes/some bugs.
Disclaimer: Fairyland is a registered trademark, this extension is not affiliated with it.