FACEBOOK - Easy data extraction tools of Posts, Comments
This chrome extension allows you to export m.facebook.com's web page information into an editable spreadsheet file. You can now extract the post list, brand name, likes and shares, and customer comments for a given post with this plugin.
In contrast to other Facebook scrapers, our plugin pulls more than just the post titles and captions.
- We extract almost all the page information including Page Name, PostID, Post Caption, Post Likes, Post Shares, Post Date and Time, Post Date & Comments, Links in caption, Hashtags, Attherate, PostURL, PageURL.
- It works with Facebook's mobile version, thus the URL must be m.facebook.com.
- Bulk URL allows you to add up to 100 pages/posts URLs, single post URLs, or both, separated by commas, and export data to an excel file.
- The scraper grabs post data automatically when you press the Start Extraction button.
- Click the restart button to resume extraction from that product if the extension shuts for any reason throughout the procedure.
How to use:
1. Go to www.facebook.com/m.
2. Type any keywords you want in the search area, such as a brand name, post keywords, etc., or choose any Facebook user profile.
3. Use the filtering option and then press enter to fine-tune the search results.
4. Launch the chrome extension and click the start button after the search results have appeared. The information will be saved in an excel spreadsheet.
What you get out of this product is:
- Competitor analysis: Export the entire list of posts, as well as the Brand name, Likes, and Shares, to Excel for additional study.
- Get to know your client: Customers' reviews and comments on specific posts are extracted.
- Market research: Learn how customers react to varied post times, brands, and other factors.
- Restart functionality: If the scrapper closes in the middle of a job, you can resume scraping data from the post.
- Bulk URL: A comma-separated list of post URLs from which data can be collected is required for the bulk URL.
What data you can extract:
- Page Name
- Post Caption
- Post Likes
- Post Shares
- Post Date and Time
- Post Date & Comments
- Links in caption
- Hashtags, Attherate
- PostURL, PageURL.
What types of posts are supported:
- All of the categories
How many numbers does the data support: There is no limit.
Supported sites: m.facebook.com
- This suggests retrieving no more than 1000 data points at a time.
- Depending on the volume of data, the extension may hang or require an unusually long loading time.
Any suggestions or ideas for improving the items are welcome. Please send an email to email@example.com.
We specialize in data extraction for E-Commerce platforms like most of the social media platforms and E-commerce platforms also. Please visit www.datasunday.com to request a free pass right now.