Web browser extension for the Fabasoft Cloud Client
The Fabasoft Cloud is the cloud for secure business-to-business collaboration worldwide. All data is stored in high-performance data centers in Europe according to European data security and protection standards. The Fabasoft Cloud supports internationally recognized standards issued by independent auditors. These include ISO 20000, ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISAE 3402 and most recently, TÜV Rheinland "Certified Cloud Service" certification.
The web browser extension for the Fabasoft Cloud Client has additional features:
- Import folders and files (including large structures and files)
- Open and edit documents on your workstation from the cloud using local applications (e.g. Microsoft Office, LibreOffice)
- Sync documents from the cloud with your workstation for offline use
- Copy and paste documents from the cloud into local folder
- Copy and paste html object links into documents and emails
- Manage WebDAV connection to the cloud
- Share your connection between different browser sessions
- Support for the Fabasoft Private Cloud (learn more about the Fabasoft Private Cloud at https://www.fabasoft.com/private)
- Support for encryption with Secomo (learn more about Secomo at https://www.fabasoft.com/secomo)
Want to manage your documents in your own private cloud? The web browser extension for the Fabasoft Cloud Client also supports the Fabasoft Private Cloud. You can easily switch between your private cloud systems and the Fabasoft Public Cloud. Meet the Fabasoft Private Cloud at https://www.fabasoft.com/private.
Do you want end-to-end encryption of documents in your Teamrooms for the highest security? The web browser extension for the Fabasoft Cloud Client lets you access Teamrooms that are encrypted using Secomo. Learn more about Secomo at https://www.fabasoft.com/secomo.
For more information on the Fabasoft Cloud, go to https://www.fabasoft.com/cloud.