ezPanel to access more than 15 tools for managing your Google Apps domain and generate useful reports.
ezPanel will allow you to achieve most common google apps admin tasks right from Spreadsheet. No need to go on the admin console, just from spreadsheet you can create a users, move user to an OU, create reports to list all groups, all users of an OU, all resources, all Google Sites, etc...
**** In App payment ****
What are the functionalities :
- Create a user
- Change user of an OU
- Force password change at next login for a user
- List users settings to know last login time, the alias he got, if 2-steps is - activated etc...
- Provision users in bulk (license required)
- Bulk move users to an OU (license required)
- Add user to a groups
- Provision users in bulk in a Google Groups (license required)
- List setting of a groups
- Duplicate group settings (license required)
- Manage profile of users on the domain. You can retrieve profile of selected users and update it. License is required to update.
- List mobile of a users
- List google sites settings
- Domain info
- Manage 3rds apps. Right from spreadsheet you can list 3rd apps of a user. And with one click you can revoke access (license required).
You will also be able to generate useful reports :
- All users of the domain
- All users for a sub organization
- All groups in the domain
- All emails in a Google Groups
- All users and nested users in a group (license required)
- All sites of the domain
When you generate reports or perform bulk action the program will run until the windows is open. Do not close the pop up or sidebar. Depending number of users it can take lot of time.
To use Bulk functions and access some advanced functionalities you will have to buy a license. Just follow instruction on the screen. License cost is 15$ or 15€ for the google account per year.
Know who you are on Google + View your email address : needed to identify your domain and perform some queries.
View and manage your spreadsheets in Google Drive : for reports we need to access and create spreadsheets.
Manage your sites : To generate report about google sites of your domain and get information.
View and manage the settings of a Google Apps Group : To access groups settings.
View and manage the provisioning of users on your domain : needed to create single and bulk users.
View users on your domain : needed to list all users of domain report.
View and manage the provisioning of groups on your domain : to add single or bulk users to groups
View groups on your domain : for report to list domaine groups.
View organization units on your domain : for reports.
View your mobile devices' metadata : to list mobile information of a user and reports.
View group subscriptions on your domain : for report to list user of a group
View usage reports of Google Apps for your domain : to list domain information.
View audit reports of Google Apps for your domain : To list domain information in reports.
View and manage data associated with the application : Used for getting domain info and reporting.