Cite websites instantly and accurately. The best automatic website citer ever.
Cite websites instantly! EZCite is the best tool for citing websites. It will accurately extract website data and format it into formats of your choice. Other extensions make mistakes, but EZCite is designed to be reliable.
* Automatically get website data
* DeepSearch algorithm - Get data by 'reading' the page
* Correct/create citations on your own
* Format data to your choice (Settings, with presets, MLA8, MLA7, and APA)
* Add your citations to a bibliography
* Export your bibliography to Google Drive
* Export as HTML
* Copy-paste with correct formatting
* Get other data such as credibility and descriptions
WHATS NEW IN 1.3.5-1.3.6
* Added export to file/import from file - Allows you to save what data is stored by EZCite and restore it later.
* Added search - Search for books by ISBN, author, title, or anything
* Fixed incorrect date string (Day Month. Year instead of Month Day, Year)
* Fixed popup being clipped sometimes
Notes: APA is experimental for now.
Questions? Just give me feedback! I am a student myself, so I am eager to chat!