A simple extension to help prevent eye strain with a reminder and excerises for your eyes
This chrome extension was built to help people who look at their computer for many hours a day and would like to prevent eye strain.
This is a lightweight extension that allows you to set an interval time of when you would like the eye exercise to appear. In addition, to having the ability to choose different eye exercises, you also have the option to customize what colors you would like for the moving object and background. Please feel free to play around with the options in order to fit your need.
We do not store or keep any information.
Tips to use the extension:
1. Set Timer to set how often you would like the eye exercise to occur
2. Set Exercise Duration to adjust how long you would like the exercise to last
3. Choose Eye Exercise to select which eye excerise you would like to use
4. Choose Square Color to customize the square color to follow in the exercise
5. Choose Background Color to customize the background during the exercise
6. Test Settings to test the settings without activating any recurring timer or duration
7. Start button will start the exercise to appear at the desired interval
8. Stop Exercise button stops the exercise from recurring
A timer will appear below your extension badge once clicking start timer which will tell you how many minutes until the next exercise appears
I hope you enjoy and find this extension useful! :)