Eye Saver helps remind you to look away from the screen to prevent eye strain.
We help you follow the 20-20-20 rule that was designed by optometrist Jeffrey Anshel. The 20-20-20 rule involves looking away from your computer screen every 20 minutes, for 20 seconds at a time, at something that is 20 feet away. This simple rule has been proven to promote healthier eyes!
Benefits from this extension include:
- Prevents eye strain
- Combats computer addiction
- Combats lower back pain
- Improves mood
- Prevents eye strain related headaches
- Prevents red eyes
- Boosts energy
Features from this extension include:
- Default 20-20-20 reminder setup
- Customizable reminder durations
- Optional desktop notification
- Optional sound notification
- Optional full browser overlay notification
- Ability to stop and resume timer with a single click
- Synchronization of settings across browsers with the same chrome profile
We understand that your privacy is very important. Eye Saver does not have access to your browsing history.