Maybe the best eye-protect extension of Chrome.
1. It replaces colors which are *too bright*, not only white(#FFF), to a comfortable color.
2. After replacing the background color, if the text becomes unreadable, it will automatically change the text color to black(#000)
3. Similar to 2, after replacing the background color, if the border becomes unclear, it will automatically replace border color too.
4. You can add domains which you don't want to be changed to whitelist.
5. It will not change color of special elements with class like code/highlight/syntax.
1. You can custom the replace color now.
2. Add Positive / Passive mode. Positive Mode means the extension will replaces color for all domains, while Passive Mode means it will not work by default.
3. Removed "Force Replace Mode" button, cause the extension can automatically decide if it should be turned on or not now.
4. Removed "Change Border Style To Dashed" feature as its usage is too low.