Eye Dropper is open source extension which allows you to pick colors from web pages, color picker and your personal color history.
Eye Dropper is extension for Google Chrome and Chromium. It allows you to pick color from any web page or from advanced color picker. It is great tool for web developers.
All info about Eye Dropper is available on http://eye-dropper.kepi.cz/
Version 0.5.6 - 2020-05-22
- Fix: On some macOS systems web page picking stopped worked. Fixes #128.
Version 0.5.4 and 0.5.5 – 2020-05-07
- Feature: Now working with zoomed pages.
- Fix: Infamous *Picking Only Black* is finally away (big thanks Hannah Carrol for testing). Fixes #141, #134, #133, #132, #131, #109, #103, #99.
- Fix: Welcome page should be opened only on new install. Fixes rare cases, i.e. #128.
- Fix: Duplicities are no longer picked. Fixes #135.
- Fix: Case sensitivity during visual color selection in Color Picker. Fixes #120.
- Fix: Clarify how to change default shortcut. Fixes #124.
- Fix: Hover effects should be correctly disabled in all cases.
- Code: Started with rewrite to TypeScript. Already helped to catch couple bugs above.
- Code: First tiny set of unit tests so we can catch bugs faster.
- Code: Content script is smaller now and easier to debug.
- Code: Multiple helpers for debug and building of extensions.