Eye Dropper is open source extension which allows you to pick colors from web pages, color picker and your personal color history.
Eye Dropper is extension for Google Chrome and Chromium. It allows you to pick color from any webpage or from advanced color picker. It is great tool for web developers.
All info about Eye Dropper is available on http://eye-dropper.kepi.cz/
Version 0.5.3 – 2019-04-28
- Fix empty export issue #129
Version 0.5.2 – 2017-09-09
- Fix "all my colors have dissapeared" issue #106
Version 0.5.1 – 2017-09-03
- Eye Dropper Plus version is now available unlocking new features. You can activate it on Plus unlock page.
- Plus: More color palettes. You can sort your color history in named palettes now.
- Plus: Palette export now have date and time when color was picked.
- Plus: Palette export now have source type of color pick (webpage, color picker or conversion)
- Fix: Remove redundant history saving and palette switches
- Fix: Broken recording of color history timestamps
- Fix: Option page behaving wrong after extension update in some minor cases
- Fix: Add warning for other special chrome pages
- Fix: Use local copy of Tachyons CSS
Version 0.4.3 - 2016-10-06
- Fix: Doubled color picker (see #93 and #95)
- Fix: use local version of tachyon.css instead of CDN