A dictionary with images and Anki connecting
Extraordictionary is an extension for searching definitions and images of selected text from various online dictionaries/websites. Moreover, you can add those definitions and images to Anki flashcard.
How to use
- Install the extension.
- Select texts to show a popup with definitions and images automatically or click at the extension's icon in the Chrome toolbar to search manually.
- Select dictionaries by clicking at the filter icon next to the searchbar.
- Connect with Anki by installing AnkiConnect add-on (https://ankiweb.net/shared/info/2055492159). If the connection is successful, the ADD TO ANKI button color will change from gray to blue.
- Choose an Anki deck you want to add to from the dropdown list in the ADD TO ANKI button.
- Select definitions and images then clicking at the ADD TO ANKI button to add the definitions-images-bundled card to Anki.
- There is the extension options in Options page (by right clicking at the extension's icon then you will see Options).