Manage the chrome extensions. One click to enable or disable extension. Group extensions and drag it. Sort extensions by drag it.
You can easily enable, disable, and uninstall your extensions,applications and themes by "ExtManager".
No need to enter the chrome own extensions page every time.
1. Display enabled extensions on top.
2. Display enabled/group/all extensions simply.
3. Enable/disable extension by one click.
4. Group extensions and drag it into the group.
5. Sort extensions by drag it.
6. Uninstall extension simply when you confirm.
Support text list, large icon list and small icon list of a variety of permutations, suitable for different expansion of the number of people.
You can easily open the system pages, such as the download page, history page, page extensions, plug-ins page, chrome settings page, the search engine settings page, clear the browser cache pages, page content settings, font and encoding settings, language settings, reset the browser settings page and so on.