Run any external application with custom arguments from the browser toolbar or context menu to send links, text and more
The "External Application Launcher" extension enables you to define a toolbar button or several context menu items to execute external executables right from your browser. It extracts arguments from the current web page and passes them as command-line arguments of your choice to the external application.
- You can send the current page to another browser
- You can send selected text to a text editor
- You can open your external email client and send selected text to it
- You send download links to an external download manager!
- You can directly send image URLs to a photo editor of your choice
- You can browse links with specified patterns with an external application
1. A minimal native client is required for this extension to execute native commands. The native client uses the official NodeJS executable.
2. The native client is only available for Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems.
Installtion Video tutorial:
Linux and Mac: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB4Bj_APg4g