Quickly enable/disable Google Chrome extensions
Tired of having too many extensions in your toolbar? Try Extensity, the ultimate tool for lightning fast enabling and disabling all your extensions for Google Chrome. Just enable the extension when you want to use it, and disable when you want to get rid of it for a little while. You can also launch Chrome Apps right from the list.
* Keep your browser lean and fast - disable extensions that you won't use right away.
* Keep your toolbar clean.
* Turn all extensions off (and back on) with a single click.
* Quick switch between several extensions groups using the Profiles feature.
* Allow your most important extensions to be always enabled.
* Keep computers in sync with Chrome Cloud Storage support.
* Ideal companion for extensions collectors.
Follow us in Twitter: https://twitter.com/ExtensityChrome
Extensity is free software. Full source code at GitHub https://github.com/sergiokas/Extensity