An extension to browse S3 files on your chrome browser brought to you by Lereve Labs (www.lerevelabs.com).
The Chrome Extended S3 browser allows you to add a navigation icon to the chrome interface and save your Amazon AWS credentials so you can quickly navigate S3 files. The plugin doesn't support all the funtionality offered by the S3 API but we will add new features periodically.
This versions includes the following features:
• Set and save S3 security credentials to view files and folders of your S3 account
• Manage and set a default bucket to view when you open the extension
• Drag and drop or select multiple files at once to upload to an S3 folder
• Download the files you have stored in Amazon's S3
• View the properties and metadata for selected files
• Delete folders and files
• Easy navigational and short cuts added to Twitter Bootstrap UI for an easy to interface
Lereve Labs is a software development company based in Washington DC. We focus on developing custom software solutions, social plugins and creating cloud based integrations.
• Twitter Bootstrap