Improve your TweetDeck experience with new features and tweaks (including Keyboard shortcuts).
** PLEASE REPORT ANY ISSUES OR FEATURE SUGGESTIONS AT: https://github.com/pautomas/better-tweetdeck/issues **
** DUE TO CHROME EXTENSION LIMITATIONS IT ONLY WORKS ON TWEETDECK'S WEB VERSION (http://web.tweetdeck.com) **
This Chrome extension adds new features and tweaks to the TweetDeck's web interface (http://web.tweetdeck.com).
* Keyboard shortcuts making them consistent with the existing ones at twitter.com
* Spaces (NEW!)
Spaces (beta) - New in 2.1.0
Spaces feature allows you to group your columns in "virtual spaces" to help reduce the clutter on your TweetDeck. For example, you can have an space with columns related with your work and another one with your personal ones. Or have an space with columns of your favourite lists.
### How does it work?
* Click on the + button in the Spaces Sidebar at the right of the screen.
* Set a name and assign columns to the space.
* Click "Add Space".
* A new space button will appear in the right side. Click it to see the assigned columns.
* The first space always show all your columns.
### What's left:
Spaces is currently a beta feature on Extend TweetDeck. The following features still not implemented:
* Show columns filtered by space on column navigation dropdown.
* Keyboard shortcuts.
* Synching spaces between browsers.
### How to disable:
Go to Settings > Extend Tweetdeck > Uncheck Enable Spaces
* ? : Show keyboard shortcuts
* ↓ or J : Next Tweet
* ↑ or K : Previous Tweet
* ← or H : Previous column
* → or L : Next Crolumn
* 1 ... 9 : Go to column
* 0 : Go to last column
* / : Search
* M : Direct message
* N : New Tweet
### Actions with selected Tweet:
* F : Favorite
* R : Reply
* T : Retweet
* Enter : Open Tweet details
### Edit selected column:
* I : Move column left
* O : Move column right
* D : Remove column
Props to Gloria Langreo for the cool icon and the help with the theme!