Generate attention heatmaps of websites in seconds.
Create attention prediction heatmaps, straight from your webbrowser!
Our platform expoze.io allows users to create heatmaps by predicting what will grab attention for any type of design with amazing accuracy. All of this without ever needing participants or any specific type of hardware.
We do so by using a custom built AI that uses a Neural Net trained on tens of thousands of real eye-tracking studies. Our platform is able to predict, with an accuracy of approximately 94% compared to traditional eye-tracking based on the MIT saliency benchmark, how likely it is certain elements draw attention.
This allows you to:
* See what your users would see when they first land on your page
* Identify whether elements like logo, product, CTA draw attention
* Validate your webdesign without A/B or other user testing
* Optimize your landing page content and styling
* Use the generated heatmap to identify what works... And what doesn't
Generated heatmaps are automatically added to a workspace in our web application, so if you need more insights simply head to our platform, log in and start using stuff like Areas Of Interest or our Reveal heatmap to get even more insights!
Need analysis of a full experience using video?
No worries, videos (including full user recordings) can be analysed in our web application as part of our Pro plan.
For more information, head over to https://expoze.io.