Export IG followers, following to Excel CSV formats
Exporter for IG is a tool that export followers from Instagram profiles to Excel or CSV.
Upd Jun-2022: Fixed broken functionality due to IG API changes
* Export followers or following
* Export up to 50k followers
* CSV and Excel formats with proper column format
* Handles IG rate limit errors (read below)
- ID (numeric Instagram ID)
- User name
- Full name
- Profile picture URL
- Is IG profile verified
How to use:
1. Open the extension’s popup by clicking the puzzle button in the right section of the toolbar.
2. Find the Exporter for IG icon there and click it
3. Select the “Export Instagram data” option
4. The export tool is opened
5. Specify IG username or URL
6. Click the “Start” button and follow the instructions within the app
Instagram enforces rate limit i.e. limit on the number of requests. The rate limit is not public information and varies depending on your IP address.
How it works in Exporter for IG:
If you export a huge list of followers, you can experience a rate limit error
The app goes into “Cooldown” mode. The timer shows the time remaining.
If the error persists, the cooldown period increases 2x.
Once the cooldown period end and the subsequent request is successful, the app switches to the Normal mode.
Please note, Exporter for IG is a freemium software. You can export up to 550 followers for free. You should upgrade to export more.
To upgrade, you should create an account or log in with your Google account.
Please try the app before purchase we don’t offer refunds.