Export Zillow search results to Excel with one click.
Do your own home real estate market analysis when buying or selling property.
What the Zillow extension tool can do?
✓ Extract property search results from the side panel and all its pages automatically.
✓ Autosave current page results from the side panel as you browse.
How to export Zillow data Excel?
- View results with a list of properties
- Click "Start extracting"
- Wait for it to export
- Click "Export"
✓ Visit each page results automatically
✓ Delay how long to visit all its page results
✓ Preview the extracted listings before exporting
✓ Alert you when there's a captcha to verify you're human
What data does it export?
- Zillow property ID
- Home type
- Time on Zillow *if available
- Price per square feet
- Zestimate *if available
- Zestimate per square feet
- Rent Zestimate
- Lot size
- Number of beds
- Number of baths
- Zip code
- Broke name *if available
- Is Zillow owned
- Date sold *new
- Sold price *new
- Image URL
- Property detail URL
- URL of the search result where the property is found
Free & Paid
Use Export Zillow Data to Excel free. You can export up to 25 listings at any time. This way you can see how it works for you and what you can export with no risk.
If you want more, a paid plan gives you unlimited results to export.
- No worries about maintaining any Zillow scrapers, scripts, or code.
- One monthly payment gets you unlimited exports. No confusing payment. No cost of usage. No billing systems with points and limits.
- Real estate investment opportunities
- Monitor home prices
- Real Estate Aggregators
- Competitor tracking
- Forecasting Real Estate Markets
- Market research
- Services & Products Development
- 1.2.5: Fixed the time when a property is on zillow (timeOnZillow)
- 1.2.4: Fixed the number of bathroom column
- 1.2.3: Removed an unnecessary permission on the extension.
- 1.2.2: Trying to fix the loading message for some users. If it still doesn't work, try reinstalling the extension. If it doesn't work, contact me with more info so I may continue to help find a solution.
- 1.2.1: Updated to extract properties from the latest listing update. (Thanks Alex)
- 1.2.0: Added when the real estate was sold (dateSold) and the price it was sold for (soldPrice)
- 1.1.0: Sort the Zillow property table from the preview page