Export LinkedIn profiles to CRM contacts in one click.
Export To CRM allows you to export a LinkedIn profile into a new, pre-populated, Salesforce contact or lead in just one click! Don’t waste time manually inputting new contact data from LinkedIn to Salesforce when Export To CRM can do it for you. It will save hours of time when prospecting and adding new contacts or leads into Salesforce, and allow sales reps to spend more time focusing on sales!
✰ What's new in 1.5
- Mass export of Leads/Contacts through LinkedIn's search page
- Export LinkedIn profiles to CSV through LinkedIn's search page!
- Improved data population for addresses
- Lead source is no longer set to 'LinkedIn'
- Merging Leads/Contacts will not overwrite the description field
- *Option to hide mass export interface
✰ What's new in 1.4
- Support for exporting profiles into the Lightning UI
✰ What's new in 1.3
- Export first three job descriptions into Contact/Lead description
- Speed and file size optimizations
- Support for Salesforce Lightning UI
- Support for custom domain login
✰ What's new in 1.2
- Export to Salesforce is now Export To CRM
- Preview LinkedIn profiles on Contact and Lead pages in the new sidebar!
✰ What's new in 1.1
- Export profiles from LinkedIn Recruiter!
✰ What's new in 1.0
- Checks for duplicate contacts/leads before exporting!
- Merge LinkedIn profile info with existing contacts/leads!
- Browser toolbar icon
✰ What's new in 0.2
- Export LinkedIn company profiles
✰ What's new in 0.1
- Export LinkedIn profiles from Sales Navigator!
✰ Coming soon
- ZoomInfo data sync
- Export multiple Salesforce leads and contacts