Export Kindle Highlights and clippings to Notion easily.
A 1 click way to export your kindle highlights to notion without any signups/installation/setup etc
Visual Guide to use: https://www.notion.so/How-To-Guide-bce19dae7fae4cde93440ece213ba5ed
Buy me a Coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/anshulahuja
1. Install the extension
2. Login to notion & Duplicate template (link above)
>Make sure you have completed the one-time setup
1. Connect Kindle Via USB
2. **Open the duplicated notion page in your own workspace! (do not edit the columns)**
3. Open the extension
4. Click Upload New Clippings Files button
5. Select clippings file in Kindle → Documents → My Clippings.txt
7. Click refresh button in status box to keep checking status
8. You can close the browser and extension after starting the sync as all the processing is happening remotely.
Make sure you are on the duplicated notion page in your own workspace
If any error occurs, it will be presented on the Status card. Make sure to resolve them before proceeding.
Feel free to contact us if the issue persists.
For Support: firstname.lastname@example.org