Exports the options for all HTML select elements (dropdown lists and list boxes) as text from a web page.
Adds a "Export All HTML List Options" item to the Chrome context menu. When one of the options are selected it opens a popup window containing the text and/or values from all select elements on the page. The text in the popup window can then be copied and pasted wherever you need it (e.g. System Documentation, SRS, PRD).
==== Purpose ====
A faster way to extract the options in a list for documentation purposes instead of parsing html with a text editor.
==== Buy Me a Beer or Donate ====
==== Future Enhancements ====
- Allow multiple tabs to be opened to compare values/content from multiple pages
- Add support for select elements that are inside frames.
- Copy only the select item that was right clicked on.
- Allow text/value to be shown or hidden from popup page.
- Add Copy Lists to Clipboard button on popup page.
==== v1.0.0 Release Notes ====
- Popup web page is much prettier than alert box.
==== v0.6.4 Release Notes ====
- Nothing noteworthy. Just updated manifest for Chrome Web Store.
==== v0.6.2 Release Notes ====
- Replaces display name for element without id or name property with "[id-does-not-exist]".
- Lists without options are ignored.
- Adds instructions for Copying extracted text.