Allows to export Chrome history and bookmarks into JSON file, which can be converted to CSV/XLS/XLSX file at http://www.json-xls.com
Save Chrome history and bookmarks as JSON files.
Click on 'Chrome History.json' or 'Chrome Bookmarks.json' button to download JSON file with your browser history/bookmarks.
If you want to convert downloaded JSON file to CSV/XLS/XLSX format please use online converter http://www.JSON-XLS.com/json2xls.
This extension doesn't export history or bookmarks into CSV or Microsoft Excel Binary File Format (.xls) file.
Any JSON file can be converted to CSV/XLS/XLSX format at http://json-xls.com/.
- Fixed downloading bookmarks (invalid 'Added date').
- Fixed download on second attempt.
- Fixed download if "Ask where to save each file before downloading" is Checked in Chrome's Settings
- JSON files have been formatted!
- Extension requires 'Manage your downloads' permission (for Chrome v65.0.3325.181 or later)!
- Two new limits were added for history records: 100K and 500K!
- Allows to limit number of history records!
- CSV/TSV formats are available!
- human readable format for date/time stamp!