Allows to export Chrome history and bookmarks into JSON file, which can be converted to CSV/XLS/XLSX file at http://www.json-xls.com
Save Chrome history and bookmarks as JSON files.
Click on 'Chrome History.json' or 'Chrome Bookmarks.json' button to download JSON file with your browser history/bookmarks.
Check the checkbox and the JSON->XLS/CSV online converter page (http://www.JSON-XLS.com/json2xls) will be openned in new tab.
This extension doesn't export history or bookmarks into CSV or Microsoft Excel Binary File Format (.xls) file.
Any JSON file can be converted to CSV/XLS/XLSX format at http://json-xls.com/.
- Extension requires 'Manage your downloads' permission (for Chrome v65.0.3325.181 or later)!
- Two new limits were added for history records: 100K and 500K!
- Allows to limit number of history records!
- CSV/TSV formats are available!
- human readable format for date/time stamp!