Capture or record a video of your screen, write text or arrows and share it. The safest extension with NO crazy permissions!
• Quick and clean interface
• Much safer than the rest. NO permissions required! Try installing other screenshot extensions and read their install permissions ...they are crazy! Every other extension has this permission: "Read and change ALL your DATA on the websites you visit." Google says this means it can request or modify data from sites like bank account, Facebook etc. Refer to: https://support.google.com/chrome_webstore/answer/186213
• Supports "Save to Google Drive"
• Optional right click context menu for quick captures
• Assign shortcut keys, details here: http://goo.gl/OZXCc8
Take a full or partial snapshot of any website or even upload an image into the cloud that you'd like to share or send to someone. You can draw arrows, lines, circles to point out things or even move, erase or delete selections and even annotate the snapshot by placing text right on the image.
Then you can copy the image to the clipboard and paste it into your email or download the image onto your desktop. You can also get a direct link to the image and share it on Facebook or Twitter with direct links to the image.