Quick access to EXIF data of any image you view
Quick access to EXIF data of any image you view in Google Chrome
How to use it?
- Right click on any images/pictures
- Select “Show Exif data”
- Then show the image/exif information in a separate panel right side of the browser.
- Absolutely FREE
- Just one right-click to get various information
- Preview image details
- More than 300+ cameras supporting
- Histogram or RGB color refactors
- Auto-copy the exif information to clipboard
- Notifications to sharing critical updates
- Other features coming soon…
- 99% of the websites are unaffected. Help us fix if anything
- No sign-up or login required
What to test? Try on these pictures http://bit.ly/2cOcvNN, http://bit.ly/2cOdD3E, and more at http://bit.ly/2cOdqNT
PERMISSIONS:- This app needs read permissions in order to provide some advanced functionalities.
* No adware. No spyware. No walmare.
Support Link: http://tiny.cc/extsupport
========== Current Issues ==========
1. Breaking some web sites?
- Solution: Open them in Incognito Mode!
2. PDF Not Opening
- Any URL ending with .pdf is fixed
- Steamed PDF files like from Drive is unaffected
- Other forms of PDFs are verified from here - http://bit.ly/2d8lStp
- If any issues, please share details/links at http://tiny.cc/extsupport
3. CSS Breaking Some Sites
- We have fixed it on 21st Sep 2016, hope it should not break any new CSS
Other Issues? Please report them at http://tiny.cc/extsupport
=============== FAQs ==============
1. Why some sites are breaking?
- As this extensions needs some(jQuery) libraries to work and may conflict with website’s imports mutually
2. Does this inject/css?
- YES, because it is an integrated extension that needs to process content right from browser DOM
- It injects only scripts/css that it needs to deliver the EXIF Data functionalities
============ Change Log ============
- Fixed the issue of CSS rules breaking some sites
- Increased space for content
- UI enhancements
- Fixed the require-jquery.js issue that used to break couple of websites
- PDFs issue is unreproducible, please verify here - http://bit.ly/2d8lStp, and report any issues at http://tiny.cc/extsupport
- Fixed the missing camera picture details
- Improved look and feel
- Notification support
- Fixed the PDF opening issue (Ref - http://prntscr.com/cj3h7i)
- Updated camera models
- Added new exif attributes
- UI updates
- Additional validations
- Histogram support
- Bug fixes
- Copy to clipboard options
- Additional camera support
- Basic exif information display
Need quick help? Reach us at - http://tiny.cc/extsupport