Translates anything for you right on the page.
With everygain Translator you get an extension for Chrome, which is helping you on translating anything anywhere.
The main advantage in comparison to other online translation tools is that you don't have to translate the whole page and can select the part of the text you want to get translated.
For the translations the everygain Translator is using Google Translate and Bing Translate. You can choose in the options, which translation API should be used.
How to translate with everygain Translator:
If you want to translate any text on any page you just have to select the text with your mouse and click on the icon of everygain Translator in the iconbar of Chrome (right next to the address field).
After a click on the icon you get directly the translation of the selected text as a layer over the current page, which you can move or close directly with one click.
How to use the one-click-translation:
At first you have to enable the one-click-translation in the options for Google+, Facebook and/or Twitter. If the one-click-translation is enabled, you can click on any posting, comment or tweet on these websites and the translation is shown directly. You can also hove over the icon of everygain Translator to see afterwards the original text, which is translated now.
- (update) Manifest V2 added
- (new) one-click-translation for Google+, Facebook and Twitter!
- (new) Translate your own text: Just click on the everygain Translator icon without selecting anything!
- (new) Translate from the context-menu
- (new) Translate with the shortcut ALT+T
- (new) Change the language and re-translate directly in the everygai Translator frame
- (fixed) Message, if the detected language is the same as your target language
- (new) Facebook-Like-Box in the options - do you like the everygain Translator ? ;)
- initial version - no changes ;)