Save all of your ideas and experiences in Evernote, then access them from every computer and phone you use.
Evernote is an award-winning service that turns every computer and phone you use into an extension of your brain. Use Evernote to save your ideas, experiences and inspirations, then easily access them all at any time from anywhere.
Capture your memories
- Save all of your notes, research and projects into one place
- Create task lists and to-dos so you'll never forget a thing
- Clip interesting webpages using Evernote browser extensions and plugins
- Attach images, audio, PDFs, and more*
Find everything fast
- Organize your notes using notebooks and tags
- Search notes by keyword and text
- Automatic image processing lets you search for words inside photos
Access from anywhere
- All your notes are instantly synchronized among all the different versions you use
- In addition to Evernote Web, there are free downloadable versions of Evernote for Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, and more available at www.evernote.com.
★ Premium subscribers can attach additional file types to notes.
★ For information about Chrome Extension Permission go here: http://bit.ly/jpVppW
★ If the Evernote Web Clipper toolbar icon disappeared, you have to:
1) click on wrench icon. (right hand side just below the [x])
2) Select "tools"
3) Select "extensions"
4) re-enable Evernote Web Clipper.
Or you can right-click any extension icon and select 'Manage extensions' and then re-enable Evernote Web Clipper.