Use the Evernote extension to save things you see on the web into your Evernote account.
The Evernote Web Clipper is the easiest way to collect the best of the web, all in one place.
Clip pages and articles and save them in Evernote for research or reading later. Annotate a web page to show others what to focus on. Share clipped pages in an instant with Work Chat.
- Save web pages and easily organize them in Evernote.
- Clip the entire page, just the article, or selected text and images.
- Simplify an article in one click for a beautiful reading experience.
- Go beyond bookmarks. Along with the link, clip the main image and a brief excerpt.
- Save PDFs you view online directly to your Evernote account.
- Clip Gmail conversations along with any attached files.
- Annotate web pages with text, shapes, arrows, and stamps.
- Share pages with Work Chat or email to get feedback and collaborate.
- Copy and share a link to your clip.
- Post your clips to Twitter and Facebook.
- Search for something online and Web Clipper displays related notes from your Evernote account alongside your results.