Crowdsource public Facebook events you browse to our OPEN event database. Give venues exposure, lessen the dependency on Facebook ❤️
Converts Facebook public events into JSON as you browse them on facebook.com.
Opt in to the crowdsourcing effort - send us the public events you browse to help build up a public database of events that everyone can use.
- Crowdsourced event data is shared
- Event owners opt in, all copyrights respected
- Gratis open source that respect your privacy
- Simply install to activate, browse events to share
- Easily grab JSON data for the events you browse via the toolbar
- Upcoming API for developers, helping promote local events
To partake in the crowdsourcing you must agree to us obtaining your IP-address. This is used to make basic operations work and for spam prevention.
The add-on may internally process personal data, such as personalized URLs or content while extracting relevant event data, but only the following will ever be shown / transmitted:
- Public Event Information; id, name, organizer id, tags, location and geo coords, timezone, times, ticket URL and image id
- Public Organizer Information; id, name, page name, address, geo coords, e-mail, web site and category
- Public Event Image; id and image file (jpg)