QaSCRIBE is the test script "authoring" tool that can help you rapidly automate your manual test cases
QaSCRIBE is the test script "authoring" tool that can help you rapidly automate your manual test cases and run them locally on your computer and on the eureQa Cloud.
It is a 'programming-less' scripting tool that supports a wide variety of commands and constructs:
• Identifying and interacting with User-interface elements within your applications
• Conditional (Branching) Logic (If, ElseIF, Else, EndIf)
• Looping & Jumping Flow Control (While, For, ForEach, Continue, Break, GoTo, GoToIf, Label, SkipNext and ExitTest)
• Testing UI Look & Feel/Styles (font style, size, colors, etc.,)
• Encryption of sensitive data within your tests
• Simultaneous capture of all available location schemes for UI elements
* Interact with REST services and databases, even if they are behind your firewalls
The tests you develop using QaSCRIBE get executed as WebDriver tests on the eureQa Cloud on 900+ desktop and mobile browsers, OS and device combinations. QaSCRIBE is only needed for your script authoring and NOT required (or is not utilized) when your automated tests get executed on the eureQa Cloud.
QaSCRIBE is developed based on WebExtensions API and supports running on Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.