Reveals the sale price of an out-of-stock Etsy listing.
Are you curious what an item sold for on Etsy?
With this new extension, every out-of-stock item will immediately show you the sold price in red.
No buttons, no instructions, just install and let it do its thing!
"This is a much needed tool for Etsy shop owners. Sometimes it's hard to know what to price your items at, so researching what similar ones have sold for is really beneficial and helpful!" - The Gilded Lion
* Updated support for non-US locales, now prices don't N/A but sometimes aren't localized (so partial improvement)
* Always logs found price in the event page structure prevents display
* Expanded URLs to include non-US stores (e.g. dk-en/listing)
* Added new feature for viewing a store's sold page. Now when viewing a sold archive for a store, prices will attempt to load automatically on the individual tiles and then sum the sold prices for the current page's results in the header.
* Updated to support two types of sold-store page document structures.