Play Searchtons on Etsy with one single click. SEO tool for Etsy. Promotion Search game tool.
Every time nimble sellers find new ways of promote their shops on Etsy. We already know well Favathons, Clickathons and Treasury games as well as Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram social games, but recently appeared new kind of games usually called simply "SEARCH games" but I call them "Searchtons" :) The rules are quite simple - you need to publish a link to very specyfic search, where the listing you wish to promote is the only one in the results or at least is on the first place. Then other players click on your link and after that, click on your listing in the results of search and then, inside of your listing they refaving your shop and listing. You need to do the same with all links of others users.
Thanks to these simple but time consuming actions every listing receives:
- view from search
- click from search
- listing's view
- listing's new like
- shop's new like
As experience shows, all this actions during the game increase the rating of the listing making it get higher positions in trends (some people say that it also improves positions in search results) and so, better visibility and chanses to be sold.
Shortly speaking, all this sound well but the job needs to be done and playing Searchtons is very boring and time consuming exercise. In my opinion it is even worse then Clickathon with Favathon together. So as it is so hard I decided to try making it as easy as possible... and this is how I present you "Etsy Searchton" - new extension for Google Chrome browser. What it does? Well, in one word - "Searchton"... Longer description is:
1) When you install the extension, new button "Start SEARCHTON" appears when you are inside team's threads
2) When you click this button, the searchton game is started
3) When searchton is started "Stop SEARCHTON" appears with which you will be able to stop playing whenever you wish
4) Extension opens all links to search results published on the active page of the thread in new tabs at the same time
5) Then in each tabs it opens the listing of the shop which published the link. If no listings of this shop found - it may proceed to the next page until the listings is found or the limit of pages indicated it configuration reached. If due to some filters no listings appear, it starts disabling filters one by one until some listings found. If even so no listings found (for example the promoted listing was sold out), the process for this tab will stop and this tab will stay opened until the end letting you possibility to see it yourself and to report broken link to the team's captain.
6) If the listing was opened - it is refaved(unfavorited if it was previously favorited and then favorited) automatically and it's shop is also refaved
7) After refaving the tab is closed
8) When all tabs are closed or broken links detected, the main tab of searchton goes to the next page of the thread and continues playing until the last page
9) If you have also installed Hearts Counter, and you reached the 300 hearts limit before finishing the Searchton, the extension will pause until you have more hearts and will continue automatically after that.
Resuming - it will do ALL THAT BORING STUFF FOR YOU!
Anyway, it is always better to see once than hear a hundred times... watch the video: