Tool for automatic exchanging of item views and hearts.
THIS PROGRAM IS FREE, DO NOT PURCHASE IT FROM ANYBODY.
IT DOES NOT SHOW ADS, NOR SELLS YOUR DATA. IT COMPLETELY RELIES ON DONATIONS AS SOURCE OF FUNDS.
Important to understand:
1. This extension will take over the first tab of your browser, when it is turned ON.
2. Works similar to Favathon, only it's automatic.
3. People that you exchange faves with are actual users of the extension.
4. Does not gather any private info. No evil purpose or intentions.
5. It is not affiliated with Etsy. If Etsy has objection we either make it comply with their requirements or we shut it down.
6. May not be perfect as this is just a hobby project. Your input is appreciated.
How does it work?
The extension collects your already public listings information, and temporarily stores on server. Configuring is done once in every 12h. You can see when it configured last in the bottom left corner.
The extension connects to its server and requests someone else's listing. It will then favorite that listing. If that listing is successfully faved, some user now owes you a fave. You are now prioritized to receive a fave back.
The point of this tool is to save time. It does what you would have otherwise done. It does its work in separate tab, so you can even continue working on something else, or leave the computer.
On the Dashboard you can see:
● Counter of the automatic and manual faves you have given during the current hour. Etsy has set a limit of 300 faves per hour and we also indicate the remaining amount of faves for the current hour.
● Incoming and outgoing faves counters for each of HeartExchanger's games. These are stats for the whole day, starting from Etsy midnight (New York time).
Currently, there are three types of games implemented: Favathon, Searchathon and Shop faves.
1. Favathon has "direct" source of traffic. Listings are reached directly through their URL. You get one view and one fave daily for each listing, by each user.
2. Searchathon traffic comes through searching for the listing. There are few steps to complete searchathon: enter search phrase, click search, locate listing, open it and fave it.
It is believed that this game will bring much more popularity to a listing than Favathon.
Searchathon will not click on promoted listings. There is possibility this check might fail, in case of Etsy changing the page content (code which is parsed by extension). It will be fixed as soon as I notice, but still, it is recommended to not set high daily promotion budget.
3. Shop faves will bring favorites to your shop.
If you have further questions, feel free to contact me.