Helper for сomfortable working with Ethereum addresses in any websites and unique antiphishing utils for crypto enthusiasts.
1. Makes Ethereum addresses into links to some of the most popular block explorer. If you hover over these links, it will show you how much ETH the address has and how many transactions it has.
2. Protect Cookies of your browser from malicious websites.
3. Block Cookies from malicious domains - ETHAssistant keeps a daily-updated blacklist of known phishing domains to help you keep your funds/secrets secure. The only time you hit a 3rd party service is when the extension caches the blacklists - services are Github and Infura.
4. History Utils - Along with the domain blocker, there is also a history checker to analyze your browser history to alert you if you've been on a now-known bad domain.
5. Bookmark your favourite domains - having easy reliable links to domains you trust.
ETHAssistant will also show you a popup container (non-intrusive) detailing the ETH balance of an address, the number of transactions going OUT, and if the address is a smart contract. The RPC node is managed by https://quiknode.io, so mega-thanks to those guys!
I will be happy, if this extension will be useful for you, friend!