Adds the ability to toggle on/off certain elements on KissAnime such as Ads and Social Media buttons as well as adding new features.
Adds the ability to toggle on/off certain elements on KissAnime and also adds a few new features.
NOTE: This extension is NOT 100% compatible with any extensions/userscripts/userstyles that modify the site's styling.
Frequently Asked Questions:
• Option to toggle on/off the following:
- Social Media Buttons
- Comment Sections
- Banner (appears at the top of the homepage)
- Player Switcher/Quality Selector
- Lights Off switch
- File Names (appears below the video)
- Download Links (appears below the video)
- Bookmark Manager (appears below the video)
...and a few other elements.
• Features Added:
- Adds a Currently Airing List to the homepage.
- Adds a Pinned Box to the homepage where you can pin any Anime to the homepage.
- Option to change the Header logo to one of the included logos.
- Option to make the Header slimmer.
- Option to add a Playback Rate slider to the HTML5 Player.
- One-click MyAnimeList Search.
- One-click Reddit Discussion Search.
- Temp Fix for those who's browser won't load KissAnime's HTML5 player*
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Video
- Pause video on Tab switch.
- Autoplay to next episode if available.
- Force highest quality playback.
- Option to enable an alternate recently updated/added anime list.
- Option to move all currently airing shows to the top of your bookmarks.
... and more.
*This fix will force KissAnime's HTML5 player to load instead of the default Google Chrome player. ONLY ENABLE THIS IF YOU ARE HAVING THIS ISSUE.
The user's KissAnime username WILL BE stored LOCALLY using chrome.storage.local if logged into KissAnime however is NOT USED whatsoever for normal users. It is used to add additional features to certain user's (such as friends and myself).
Any options set by the user are synced to their google accounts using chrome.storage.sync.
If the user chooses to use the MyAnimeList API feature, the MyAnimeList Login information WILL BE stored LOCALLY on the user's computer using chrome.storage.local and WILL NOT be synced to other devices.
Other than what has been stated above, no other personal, identifiable, or sensitive information is stored.
Absolutely no personal, identifiable, or sensitive information is collected/transmitted (with the exception of the user's MAL information which is sent to MyAnimeList for authentication purposes).