After you install eSpeedMovie Search, the extension makes Yahoo! your default search engine.
By activating the eSpeedMovie Search extension, you get quick access to a movies related content database from your address bar.
All the hottest news in the movie world are a click away with eSpeedMovie Search.
If you want to perform movie searches from your Chrome address bar,
install eSpeedMovie Search and then type 'movie' and press SPACE.
Please read carefully: By clicking the “ADD TO CHROME” button in the top right-hand corner and installing the eSpeedMovie Search extension,
How to remove our extension from Chrome browser:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
For assistance from our customer service team, please contact us here: