Esencia Extension (BETA) for Chrome - The best way to summarize news, blogs, technical articles and more.
Esencia Extension (BETA) for Chrome - The best way to summarize news, blogs, technical articles and more. When you find yourself with more reading material than you have time for, use Esencia to generate short summaries of those articles, to quickly identify the interesting and important ones to read thoroughly.
With a simple right click menu or keyboard short cut on the URL, Esencia will generate short summaries for your articles in a separate summary tab. Navigate to the summary tab and read all the summaries in one place.
• One-click summarization of any link page with a keyboard shortcut (Option-Click [Mac] or Alt-Click [Windows])
• Right-click menu item to summarize any link, no need to load the page first.
• Maintains summaries on your computer. You can read these summaries without internet connection.
• Works on links on magazine websites (like NYT, WSJ,etc), Facebook & Twitter, GMail and more.
• Know which links on a given page have been summarized.
• Completely Free. Premium Version coming later.
New in 0.43
• Added the ability to set email address in the summary page (if the user is not logged in to Chrome)
• Added the original link to the full article for summarization-in-progress or articles that could not be summarized.