Erlon helper to make using Erlon better!
The Erlon Helper is intended to make using Erlon faster and easier. I recommend not using unless you get the code and publish your own extension because extensions can steal your information and even though I wouldn't do that, somebody else might.
If you want the extension code then please email me at elesch at pclbonds.com.
Key changes include:
* Recent principals menu item added so you can quickly get back to an earlier principal!
* New Dividend button on job principal screen to quickly take you straight to add dividend screen and do search on the bond number automatically. Also, the percentage and dividend fields calculate automatically when an amount or percentage is entered.
* Press escape on any screen with popup window and it will close the popup window.
* On some screens removed fields and rearranged others to be more productive and less confusing. Used colors to denote required and optional fields.
* On P&P, Maint and Bid bond screens the ability to hide fields or mark fields as required or optional is now available in options page for extension.
* Hid all the text expansion buttons, but added ability to hover over long text to see full text that was partially hidden.
* Removed cents from some screens where we didn't really need that info
* Changed principal screen tabs to be more concise and in more useful order
* Principal contact edit now allows any number format as long as it has 10 digits
* Principal contacts list so that clicking on name of contact goes to edit and email address includes name of contact when clicked to bring up new email to contact.
* Changed name of Demographics menu tab to Principal and made it so that you can just click on that to go directly to the principal search.
* In bond search the date field is automatically cleared for you.
* Principal details misc. info section is made larger and a scroll bar is added so that viewing more of the text is easier.
Erlon is a product sold by Insurance Automation Group. I am not affiliated with Insurance Automation Group.