Erlon helper to make using Erlon better!
The Erlon Helper is intended to make using Erlon faster and easier. Mostly by saving many clicks of the mouse by making links to things much more conveniently placed. Reducing confusion by hiding the things we don't use at PCL and coloring fields that are optional and required.
Key changes include:
* When opening folders the root opens automatically and then any folders with an '!' are automatically opened as well for the most commonly used folders.
* Recent principals menu item added so you can quickly get back to an earlier principal!
* New Dividend button on principal screen to take you directly to search for dividends for that principal.
* New Dividend button on job screen to quickly take you straight to add dividend screen and do search on the bond number automatically. Also, the percentage and dividend fields calculate automatically when an amount or percentage is entered.
* Navigate directly to principal or surety from the job window.
* Press escape on any screen with popup window and it will close the popup window.
* On P&P, Maint and Bid bond screens the ability to hide fields or mark fields as required or optional is now available in options page for extension.
* Hid all the text expansion buttons, but added ability to hover over long text to see full text that was partially hidden.
* Removed cents from some screens where we didn't really need that precision since
* Changed principal info screen tabs to be more concise and in more useful order
* Principal contact edit now allows any number format as long as it has 10 digits
* Principal contacts list so that clicking on name of contact goes to edit and email address includes name of contact when clicked to bring up new email to contact.
* Changed name of Demographics menu tab to Principal and made it so that you can just click on that to go directly to the principal search.
* In bond search the date field is automatically cleared for you.
* Principal details misc. info section is made larger and a scroll bar is added so that viewing more of the text is easier.
Erlon is a product sold by Insurance Automation Group. I am not affiliated with Insurance Automation Group.