Ericom Cloud Browser for Internet Explorer is a Free service that allows you to access Internet Explorer from your Chrome browser
Ericom Cloud Browser for Internet Explorer™ is a Free cloud service that allows you to access Internet Explorer from your Chrome browser and is based on the Ericom AccessNow HTML5 RDP client.
Run this app and within seconds you'll have IE running in your Chrome browser on a Chromebook, Mac or Linux.
Cloud Browser Internet Explorer is for any user who needs to browse sites that are not compatible with Chrome and that require IE, such as WebEx and GoToMeeting.
To use Cloud Browser for Internet Explorer from any HTML5 browser, just go to www.CloudInternetExplorer.com.
• Sessions disconnect after five minutes of inactivity
• As Ericom Cloud Browser for Internet Explorer is a cloud service, you can only access Internet sites; not Web sites on your LAN
• Cloud Browser for Internet Explorer by Ericom is a free service shared by many users. To ensure session privacy and security, as well as top performance and guaranteed availability, we recommend Ericom Desktop (DaaS). Ericom Desktop provides Internet Explorer as well as OpenOffice and other Windows applications, for as low as $9 per month:
• If you want to connect to Web applications on the LAN that are not accessible via the Internet, use Ericom AccessNow available from the Chrome Web Store (search Ericom) or go to www.EricomAccessNow.com
• To access any Windows application or desktop from your browser, use Ericom AccessNow as well
Ericom Cloud Browser for Internet Explorer is powered by Ericom AccessNow HTML5 RDP client technology. To learn more about Ericom AccessNow, go to www.EricomAccessNow.com.