Change your default search engine easily.
Change your address bar’s default search engine easily.
EQ Search extension lets you switch between the search engines from the extension popup directly.
You can switch between Bing and Yahoo from the extension.
Type anything in the address bar and you get search results offered by EQ Search.
How does it work?
Choose your required search engine from the extension icon.
Start searching for any kind of content you like from the address bar.
You can switch between search engines whenever you want to.
How to Uninstall the extension?
- Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
- Go to Settings.
- From the left window pane click on “Extensions”.
- Choose the extension from the list.
- Click on the Remove button on the extension.
- On the pop-up window click on Remove.
You have successfully installed the extension.
About us: http://searcheq.com/about/