A tool to convert website based books or list of pages to ePub format to read on your eReader/Kindle/etc.
# Epublifier #
Fans of eReaders and Kindle can use this tool to generate eReader/Kindle compatible files from websites to read later.
An extremely customizable tool that allows you to extract a list of html pages from a table of content page and compile them into an ePub book to be imported into your eReader of choice.
## Features ##
- Support novels with many chapters (tested up to 300 chapters)
- Downloads and embeds images
- Can selectively parse chapters by using shift-select
- Automatically catches main content with readability.js
- Cover image, author, title, description are auto-parsed from some sites.
- Novel Updates
- Configurable parsers for table of contents and chapters
## How to Use ##
- Navigate to a table of content page
- Example: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/<series>
- For novelupdates.com, click the "Show all chapters" button to download all chapters links
- Open popup, it should automatically try to detect the page data
- Click `Load Chapter List`
- Select some chapters (or all of them)
- Click `Extract Chapters`, if all is well, it should say `Parsed` if parser worked
- Click `Compile Epub` to generate the ePub as a download
## Advanced User Configurations ##
### Overview ###
There are four configurations for advanced users:
- Table of Content Auto detector - Changes which TOC parser to use depending on page source and URL
- Table of Content parsers - Actually parses HTML into list of chapter URLs or chapter htmls
- Chapter Type Auto Detector - Detects what kindof chapter parser to use depending on page source and URL
- Chapter Parser - Parses a chapter HTML text into text only HTML content
### Configuring a parser ###
You can either create a new YAML parser definition or modify the existing main definition.