Provides a way to add a color indicator or marker (ribbon) on a web page depending on the URL.
- Configurable Ribbons - Add a URL or part of a URL, choose a color and a ribbon will be added to the page of any website that matches part of that URL. Here are some examples:
- Configurable Ribbon Positions - Choose where to position the ribbon (top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right).
- Configurable Ribbon Sizes - Choose one of 5 sizes (extra small, small, normal, large, extra large).
- Ribbon Labels - Displays a label on the ribbon.
- Import/Export - Export and import ribbon configurations.
- Multilingual Support - Currently supports English, Spanish, German & French (more coming soon).
- Reusable Color Swatch - The last 7 colors used will be available from the color swatch.
- RegExp - When enabled the URL fragment can be used with RegExp instead of searching using indexOf.
- Tab Counter - Displays the number of open tabs. Color is green when under 10 tabs and red when above. I plan to make this configurable in the future.
- Font Picker - Ability to select fonts for the ribbons. Font come from Google Fonts.
- Favicon Marker - Ability to set a colored circle marker to the favicon of the site.
See the open issues in GitHub for a list of proposed features (and known issues).
For contribution to translations see Environment Marker in Crowdin: https://crowdin.com/project/environment-marker