No need of costly IP Phone or Soft-phone. Now you can use this Free SIP phone right from your Chrome Browser, any Operating System.
Most versatile and comprehensive Chrome SIP Client to connect to your Asterisk Server (or Enjay Synapse Telephony Servers or Enjay Cloud Telephony). Enjay Phone is a WebRTC based SIP Client, which allows you to make calls through your browser. Works perfectly well for any Desktop based Operating system (eg: Windows, Mac, and Linux).
Enjay Phone is a Web-based SIP Client, which can replace your IP Phone or Softphone and work directly from your browser. Imagine handling calls directly from your browser, without any other equipment or software. Supports Click to call and Call Popup using Enjay CRM.
How it works:
1. Install Enjay Phone in your chrome.
2. Configure it with Credentials and connect it to your Asterisk (or Enjay Synapse) Server.
3. Enjay Phone Icon appears on your Browser top right side.
4. Click on it to dial the phone call
5. You get a Notification when someone calls you.
1. Incoming Calls.
2. Outgoing Calls.
3. Call Hold/Unhold
4. Call Mute/Unmute
5. Blind Transfer
6. Attended Transfer (Works with Enjay Synapse)
7. Multi-Party Conference (Works with Enjay Synapse)
8. Call Hang-up
9. Call History (Works with Enjay Synapse).
Chrome Browser Version 60 and above.
Any Asterisk Version 11.0 and above.
Just create extensions in the Asterisk .conf file
Asterisk should have an SSL certificate (self-signed or otherwise).