Display repo size, size of each file, download link and option to copy file contents
Extension that provides useful features on top of GitHub website/SPA.
1. Displays repo size.
2. Displays each file size in every active branch (not applicable for folder / symlink)
3. Show download link for each individual file (not applicable for folder / symlink)
4. Copy file's contents directly to Clipboard (just won't work for markdown files)
5. Download file while viewing it's contents.
7. Coming soon...please suggest by opening an issue on https://github.com/softvar/enhanced-github/issues
1. "*://*.github.com/*" - for running on github.com domain.
2. storage - for storing GitHub access token on your local system. GitHub Access token is required for private repos and for handling API rate-limiting issues.
3. webRequest - to support GitHub being a single-page-application now.
4. webNavigation - to support GitHub being a single-page-application now.
Read the detailed blog to support SPA and for requesting permissions #3 and #4 - https://medium.com/@softvar/making-chrome-extension-smart-by-supporting-spa-websites-1f76593637e8
Note: From v1.0.0 onwards - Click on download icon/button while pressing Alt / Cmd(for Mac)/ Ctrl(for Windows) because GitHub has stopped downloading of files directly.
From v3.0.0 onwards, this extension wants webRequest permission so that it can properly handle SPA behavior of GitHub website.
It's open-sourced - https://github.com/softvar/enhanced-github under MIT License
For more updates, please stay tuned!
For any query, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org