Make Facebook Messenger safe again
Communicate safely with encrypted conversations.
- No one without that extension and sharing the password with you can read your conversations.
- If your laptop or phone is stolen, you are safe.
- If someone uses your computer while you are away, they will not be able to read a thing.
It's just you and the person, only while the cipher key is written into the extension.
1. Click on the Encrypted Messenger icon when on messenger.com
2. If you want to talk safely with someone, agree on a cipher key (password)
3. Write it in that conversation in the new input field on the top right of the screen and voilà!
4. To be able to read the text, either check the top right checkbox, or keep the Alt key pushed.
Your conversations are encrypted with the AES algorithm, which has no vulnerability known to this date.