Enable context menus on protected websites. Unblock right click menu. Highlight and allow copy option for all pages works again.
Enable Context Menu and Select, Allow select, Allow copy, Allow right click in so restricted pages.
Installing this free extension enables you to cut, copy, and paste via right-click menus and the ribbon toolbar when using Office on the web.
Due to limitations of web browsers, copying and pasting in Microsoft Office for the web through menus requires additional permissions which are provided through this extension.
Enable copy and right-click on protected websites.
- Click browser action icon to enter "copy mode" for current site
- Unlocks copy (for real)
- Remembers which site to unblock for future visits
---> Once this extension is installed you must reload any open tabs in order for it to work<---
--->If you change the extension settings any open tabs must be reloaded in order for them to take effect <----
MAKE SURE TO RELOAD THE WEBPAGE AFTER INSTALLING THIS EXTENSION .
- Since the extension needs to know the active tabs , so the basic permission it requires is "tabs" . But Chrome will label it as "can read and change all your data on websites you visit " while asking for the permission .This extension does not track or use your browsing history in any ways.The only information it needs is the active states of the tabs.
Copy&Paste Pro extension "Enable Right Click" is a solution for websites that block Copy , Paste , Select Text and Right clicks .
- This extension works separately for each tab .
- Clicking on the extension icon will enable/disable it .
- The extension gets disabled on page reload .
- Check the status enabled (green tick) or disabled (grey tick) of the extension on the toolbar (top right corner).