This Google sheets add-on automates sending an offer letter to candidates & adding them to online tools.
💁🏻♀️ Presenting the MangoBlogger Onboarding App - A Google Sheet Add-On, a perfect HR companion which saves time and automates processes. Try it for free and get started in minutes.
Utilize Google Docs, Google Drive, Trello, Mail Merge to simplify your human resources process.
1) Send personalized offer letter and recommendation letter to candidates
2) Send customized attachments
3) Add candidates to tools like Trello Boards and Google Calendar Meetings to save you time (more coming soon)
4) Add candidates to your Google contacts
5) Give candidate a 'firstname.lastname@example.org' email address
Enter First and last name, email, salary, position and start date in a google sheet, and select send offer letter. Your offer letter is sent in attached to an email. It is fully customizable.
🏆 Try it for free. Scale your hiring.
Two-minute setup -
1) Run setup once the add-on is installed in a Google Sheet.
2) Customize the template offer letter according to your needs.
3) Start sending offer letters!
👩🏻💻 👨💻 Are you a small business owner or part of a small HR team?
Then you know how much time it takes to send offer letters and add the employee to different tools. We have been there and have solved the exact pain point through this Google Sheets Add-On.
💆🏾♂️ Imagine if you can automatically create an offer letter for each new employee, keep a record of it, send it and send recommendation letter on exit - all automated.🧚🏻♀️
Onboarding employees is most important. Everything else should be automated. Let Employee Onboarding App make recruiting easy for you.
Whether you are a startup, NGO, a YOGA studio or a gym. Make it easy to onboard your employees or clients.
Try it for free and start sending offer letters now!
📚 Read more details about the add-on here - https://www.mangoblogger.com/onboarding-app/
📬 In case of feedback send email to contact (@) mangoblogger.com