Bring all emojis to use on sites by the easiest ways with various styles of multiple platforms
=== Features ===
- This extension brings the emoji keyboard to Chrome. You no longer need to go to emoticon-websites to search, copy and paste emojis to your message. Now, you just install our extension. You have simple ways to pick emoticons you want and use them for your message, comment etc.
- Our keyboard has full emoticons, including emoji 5 (Unicode 10) with many useful emoticons, such as vampire, mage, fairy, merperson etc. We have plan to update new emoji 6 (Unicode 11) when they will be available on popular platforms.
- Our keyboard has various emoticons styles that are helpful if you want to see how do they look on different platforms.
- Two themes for the keyboard: light mode and night mode.
- Replace emojis of Twitter, YouTube, G+ etc. by your own selected style.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
While typing anywhere on the web, type :: and start typing the name of an emoji. A list of matching emoji will appear showing matching emoji. Press Tab to select desired emoji and then press enter. Example, by typing ::cat:: you will get the cat emoji.
Click in the box where you type (example: status message or compose tweet) and then click the smiley face icon in your toolbar. Select an emoji. On Mac, you will see the emoji appear. On Old Windows (XP, 7), you will see a rectangle appear, this represents the emoji. After you send the message, you will see the emoji that you sent in the page.
Same as method 2 above, except copy the emoji from the box in the popup after selecting the emoji (Use this method if the site you're using doesn't work properly.)