Find Emoji Easily. Safe and secure: only asks for clipboard permissions.
Emoji Magic makes it easy to find emoji and copy them to your clipboard.
1. Click the extension icon: `🔮`
2. Type in what you want, like "cat"
3. Hit "enter" or click on the exact emoji you want
Keyboard shortcut: Ctrl+Shift+O (or customize with "chrome://extensions/shortcuts")
1. 🔧 Actual unicode chars -- no images, native emoji rendering
2. 📘 Rich Text Matching -- Uses a thesaurus to support broad keyword matching.
3. 🔗 Multi-word queries -- try "sad cat", or "blue heart"
4. 🧠 Remembers locally -- Saves the last emoji you picked so you can pick them again easily
5. 🔒 Strong security -- Doesn't ask for dangerous Chrome permissions, just clipboard access
This app doesn't require permissions to "read and change data on all the sites you visit". Instead, it only asks for clipboard access.
### 2022-01-20 (v1.13.0): New Emoji
Updated the database with great new emoji like "ice cube" and "sloth".
- 242 new emoji! (Was `1570`, now `1812`)
- Unicode version supported: `v13.0`
One note: these new v12 and v13 emoji are not supported yet by all systems. As a result, you might start seeing little "" boxes. This means your platform does not yet support this particular emoji. (for example: MacOS Mojave doesn't support the cool 🧊 "ice" emoji from the `v12.0` set put out by unicode. But, MacOS Catalina does. All you can do is wait to use those.)
### 1.0.11: Big improvement to filtering logic
You should now see much broader results with better sorting (try: "red car", "blue diamond"). It now accounts for both keyword and thesaurus matches, but ranks the results: keywords are a better match than thesaurus terms, and the more the search term overlaps, the stronger the match is.